Ring Sling Baby Wrap! Generously Sized, 6 Feet of Cotton Twill with a Matching Cotton Lining for Comfort and breath ability. True Timber Camo Twill Fabric with Matching Purple Cotton Lining Ring Sling, With 2 Aluminum Ring Slings Rated Up to 35 Pounds, Soft and Smooth, Breathable Cotton and Twill, For Baby. Custom Embroidery with Antlers. Absolutely Adorable For Your Little One!!! Perfect For All Your Outings!!!
Keep Your Little Loved Ones Warm, Safe, Snug & Away From Bugs Or Other Unwelcome Visitors With Mama’s Got Me Covered Complete Line Of Car Seat Carrier Cover Ups, Car Seat Canopies & Stroller Cover Enclosures For All Your Great Outdoor Adventures!
Important, please read:
• Baby carriers are meant to mimic in-arms carrying positions. Your baby should be in the same position in which you would hold baby in your arms. Check your baby’s position by embracing baby after settling baby into the carrier; baby’s position should not shift significantly in your embrace.
• Ensure you can see baby’s face at all times. Do not let baby’s face press into your body. Do not cover baby’s face with a blanket, sling fabric, nursing covers, clothing, etc.
• Baby’s head and neck must be gently and completely supported, with chin off chest. If baby’s chin is pressed tightly to baby’s chest, this can restrict baby’s airway. Check to ensure you can slip your finger between baby’s chin and chest to check for correct positioning.
• Consult your heath care provider if your infant was born with a low birth weight, such as a preemie or twins, or if your infant has a respiratory illness or other respiratory problems. Extra vigilance is required with these babies.
• After nursing in a carrier, remove baby from breast and return baby to proper carrying position with head above the breasts and face free of fabric and turned to the side with baby’s face clear of mother’s body.
• Attend to and check on baby often, especially those under 4 months of age.